JOB POSITION: Software Developer (ASP.NET) (KL Branch)
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Develop, test and implement new or existing software products and continuously looking for improvements.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Integrate software components and third-party applications.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Provide software support for existing applications and systems.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years solid working experiences in Web and Software Development using C#, ASP.NET and .NET Framework.
- Strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures (SOAP/WSDL & REST based) services.
- Database skills including experience working with store procedures, triggers, indexes and view (MSSQL).
- A self-starter with minimum supervision and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to learn/adopt new technologies.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team and multi-task effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Good command of English both verbal and written and able to communicate effectively in a team.
- Able to travel as part of the project and support requirements.
For interested applications, kindly indicate the following in your resume for us to process your application faster.
- Reason for leaving past and present employment
- Expected/last drawn salary
- Availability date
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.