JOB POSITION: Software Developer (Android) (KL Branch)
- Design, develop, test and maintain the existing and/or new Android applications and continuously looking for improvements.
- Integrate Android applications with third-party libraries.
- Maintain and optimize application performance.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing Android applications.
- Provide software support for existing Android applications.
- Provide software support for existing Android applications
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years solid working experiences in developing Native Android application.
- Required Skills: Android Studio, Java, Web Services (JSON, REST or SOAP), XML, API and SQLite.
- Understanding of Android’s design principles, patterns, best practices and interface guidelines.
- Familiar with Android SDK.
- Experienced with multi-threading, memory management, performance tuning and security in Android development.
- A self-starter with minimum supervision and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to learn/adopt new technologies.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team and multi-task effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Good command of English both verbal and written and able to communicate effectively in a team.
- Able to travel as part of the project and support requirements.
For interested applications, kindly indicate the following in your resume for us to process your application faster.
- Reason for leaving past and present employment
- Expected/last drawn salary
- Availability date
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.