JOB POSITION: Junior Software Support Executive (KL Branch)
- He/she will work mainly at Grand-Flo’s customer site in the Klang Valley area and shall observe the following working hours:
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm excluding customer observed public holidays.
- He/she is required to perform the following tasks diligently:
- To prepare and disseminate daily, weekly and monthly reports based on pre-prepared scripts and/or programs within the customer’s defined schedules and timeframe which customer may change as needed from time to time.
- To prepare (compile, collate, cut and paste, etc.) additional reports in Microsoft Excel format and charts based on the information extracted from the daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested by the customer from time to time.
- To query and retrieve information from various databases as required by the customer from time to time. This may require the writing of SQL scripts.
- To provide daily support to the customer within the above confines.
- To carry out additional tasks as and when instructed by Grand-Flo Team Leader or Manager.
- He/she is required to work closely with Grand-Flo’s customer (IT Department, Marketing Department and other related parties) in fulfilling the above tasks.
- He/she will report to the Team Leader at Grand-Flo Office.
- He/she is required to contribute his/her knowledge by writing and filling the knowledge base document into the company’s knowledge base server for the purpose of improving customer service and support.
- He/she is required to participate in special projects as required by the company from time to time.
Working Experience and Skills
Candidate to have the following:
- Minimum 1 year working experience in similar fields.
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL Database, SQL Lite, Reporting tools etc.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel such as pivot tables, lookups, formulas and formatting is preferred.
- Some working experience and knowledge in using analytics tools such as SAS is an advantage.
- Good customer engagement, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Able to write in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and with other team members.
Behavioural Traits and Commitments
He/she to have the following behavioural traits:
- A passion to serve customers professionally.
- A good sense of urgency in completing tasks, responding to queries and issues.
- An attitude to learn and want to excel.
- Able to work long hours, on weekends and public holidays where required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Computer Information Technology or equivalent.
He/she is healthy and:
- Able to travel occasionally to provide on-site support and/or implementation both in the Klang Valley as well as outstation within Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia.
- Able to drive car (Have a valid car driving license).
- Able to take flight or ferry (No air or sea sickness).