JOB POSITION: IT Support Executive (KL Branch)
- He/she will work mainly at Grand-Flo’s customer site in the Klang Valley area and shall observe the following working hours:
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm excluding customer observed public holidays.
- He/she is required to perform the following tasks diligently:
• To provide 1st level and 2nd level IT support services to customer using POS system, handheld computers, handheld applications, desktop computers and desktop applications, servers and server applications, and related IT infrastructure (across a range of enterprise environments).
• To support on-site or remotely. Level 1 support services involve providing solution over the phone as well as email. Level 2 support services require onsite support as well as further investigation into the cause of the problem (root cause).
• To liaise with internal and external clients or vendors, technical support groups to resolve technical issue.
• To carry out additional tasks as and when instructed by Grand-Flo Team Leader or Manager.
- He/she is required to assist in project implementation, coordination with related parties, follow-up and prepare project documentation.
- He/she is required to manage customers’ expectation and project deliver on time.
- He/she will report to the Team Leader at Grand-Flo Office.
- He/she is required to contribute his/her knowledge by writing and filling the knowledge base document into the company’s knowledge base server for the purpose of improving customer service and support.Possess a positive attitude and willing to learn.
- He/she is required to participate in special projects as required by the company from time to time.
Working Experience and Skills
Candidate to have the following:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in using MS SQL Database.
- Some basic knowledge of VMWare and Networking Skills is an advantage.
- Good customer engagement, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Able to diagnose and provide clear instructions over the phone.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Able to write in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and with other team members.
Behavioural Traits and Commitments
He/she to have the following behavioural traits:
- A passion to serve customers professionally.
- A good sense of urgency in completing tasks, responding to queries and issues.
- An attitude to learn and want to excel.
- Able to work long hours, on weekends and public holidays where required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Computer Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent.
He/she is healthy and:
- Able to travel occasionally to provide on-site support and/or implementation both in the Klang Valley as well as outstation within Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia.
- Able to drive car (Have a valid car driving license).
- Able to take flight or ferry (No air or sea sickness).